What a unique and trying time we are in at this moment. As are all of you, we are monitoring the situation through multiple outlets including the CDC.
- We are aware of the hardships on families not having our services available to you. So until we are told to close our doors, we are instituting protocols to keep our staff and your loved ones safe.
- We are continuing to allow members into the club with the following measures in place: Club Members must not have a fever over 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit.
- We will be taking the temperatures of members and staff at time of arrival.
- We will be monitoring for signs and symptoms of acute respiratory illness. If members pass the screening, staff will escort them immediately to wash their hands and will be enforcing use of hand sanitizer throughout the day. Family members will not be permitted beyond the lobby area.
- We are practicing “social distancing” with our members to the best we can with activities and meals.
Staff is disinfecting at opening and closing of the Club every day. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.
Mark Young, CEO