Our goal is to help our members retain the skills they have, as well as draw them out of the isolation and depression that sometimes accompanies dementia. We want to provide a lively social atmosphere for our members and get them excited to be a part of the BuSYDAY family!
Some of our activities include:
• Music Therapy
• Exercise, including chair Tai-Chi
• Arts and Crafts designed specifically for different levels of dementia
• Fixer-up projects for the gentlemen
• Family style lunch daily
• Plenty of games (Cards, Pool/ping-pong table, Mahjong, etc)
• LOTS of fun and laughter!!!